Why do we need your personal information?
All your account information is only used in the context of your customer relationship with www.atelieralienor.com.
We need your personal information for the following purposes:
– To create your personal account at www.atelieralienor.com (e.g. your name and email address)
– To process your orders (e.g. your name, postal address, email address and bank details)
– To be able to contact you in the event of any problem with the delivery of your items (e.g. telephone number, email address)
– To enable us to answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed products (e.g. your email address)
– To improve our customer service and help us to better respond to your individual needs (e.g. name, buying habits)
– To be able to send you our catalogues (e.g. your name and your email address)
– To be able to send you marketing offers (e.g. your name and your email address)
– To be able to send you our newsletter only if you subscribe (e.g. your name, your email address and your postal address). You can unsubscribe the newsletter at any time.
We will only keep your data for as long as necessary to carry out our services to you.
Do we disclose any information to third parties?
Your personal information will not be transferred, exchanged, given or sold to third parties for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in conducting our business, operating our website or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information as confidential as possible.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
How do you protect your personal data?
Please note that no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you understand that any information that you transfer to us is done at your own risk.
That said, we implement security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All information sent between you and Atelier Alienor, including credit card data, is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Finally, we do not store your bank details. Transactions are processed by Stripe and PayPal.
Google Analytics Addendum