TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE ONLINE SALE OF GOODS AND SERVICES BY ATELIER ALIENOR LLC
2. Order Acceptance and Cancellation. You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all products and services listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the products or services to you. We may choose not to accept any orders in our sole discretion. After having received your order, we will send you a confirmation e-mail with your order number and details of the items you have ordered. Acceptance of your order and the formation of the contract of sale between ATELIER ALIENOR LLC and you will not take place unless and until you have received your order confirmation e-mail. You have the option to cancel your order at any time before we have sent your order confirmation e-mail by sending an e-mail to our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Prices and Payment Terms. (a) All prices posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product or service will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation e-mail. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changes. Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. All such taxes and charges will be added to your merchandise total and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation e-mail. We are not responsible for pricing, typographical or other errors in any offer by us and we reserve the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors.(b) Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. All payment are made through PayPal which accepts for all purchases: MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, Discover, Amex, UnionPay. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card information you supply to us is true, correct and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any.(c) Order will not be dispatched until payment in full has been received (including shipping and handling charges).
4. Shipments; Delivery; Title and Risk of Loss. (a) We will arrange for shipment of the products to you. Please check the individual product page for specific delivery options. You will pay all shipping and handling charges specified during the ordering process.(b) Title and risk of loss pass to you upon our transfer of the products to the carrier. Shipping and delivery dates are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We are not liable for any delays in shipments.
5. Returns and Refunds. Except for any products designated on the Site as non-returnable, we will accept a return of the products for a refund of your purchase price, less the original shipping and handling costs, provided such return is made within fourteen (14) days of delivery and provided such products are returned in their original condition. To return products, you must send an e-mail to our Returns Department at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) number before shipping your product. No returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number.You are responsible for all shipping and handling charges on returned items. You bear the risk of loss during shipment. Refunds are processed within approximately ten (10) business days of our receipt of your merchandise. Your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the Site. WE OFFER NO REFUNDS ON ANY PRODUCTS DESIGNATED ON THIS SITE AS NON-RETURNABLE.
6. LIMITED WARRANTY. WE WARRANT THAT DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD, THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE FROM DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP.WE ALSO WARRANT THAT DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD THE SERVICES PURCHASED FROM THE SITE WILL BE PERFORMED IN A WORKMANLIKE/PROFESSIONAL MANNER AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH GENERALLY RECOGNIZED INDUSTRY STANDARDS FOR SIMILAR SERVICES.WE LIMIT THE DURATION AND REMEDIES OF ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS IS LIMITED TO REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OR REFUND AS SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT. OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEFECTIVE SERVICES IS LIMITED TO REPAIR, RE-PERFORMANCE OR REFUND AS SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT. NEITHER ANY PERFORMANCE OR OTHER CONDUCT, NOR ANY ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION, STATEMENT OR ADVICE PROVIDED BY US OR ANY OF OUR SUPPLIERS, AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES WILL CREATE A WARRANTY, OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OR DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.(a) Who May Use This Warranty?This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser of products and services from the Site. It does not extend to any subsequent or other owner or transferee of the product or any transferee or other beneficiary of the service.(b) What Does This Warranty Cover?This limited warranty covers during the Warranty Period (as defined below) defects in materials and workmanship in products and services purchased from the Site.(c) What Does This Warranty Not Cover?This limited warranty does not cover any damages due to:(i) transportation;(ii) storage;(iii) improper use;(iv) failure to order the proper size of any kind of shoes;(v) failure to order the proper color of goods: ATELIER ALIENOR LLC has made its best effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of the goods presented for sale on its website. However, as the actual colors you see depend on your computer, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of any color will be accurate. (vi) modifications;(vii) combination or use with any products, materials, processes, systems or other matter not provided or authorized in writing by ATELIER ALIENOR LLC;(viii) unauthorized repair;(ix) normal wear and tear; or(x) external causes such as accidents, abuse, or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control.(d) What is the Period of Coverage?This limited warranty starts on the date of your purchase and lasts for six (6) months, the “Warranty Period”. The Warranty Period is not extended if we repair or replace a warranted product or re-perform a warranted service. We may change the availability of this limited warranty at our discretion, but any changes will not be retroactive.(e) What Are Your Remedies Under This Warranty?With respect to any defective products during the Warranty Period, we will, in our sole discretion, either: (i) repair or replace such products (or the defective part) free of charge or (ii) refund the purchase price of such products. As the product is manufactured in France, replacement or repair may take thirty (30) to ninety (90) days from the date the product is returned. We will also pay for shipping and handling fees to return the repaired or replacement product to you if we elect to repair or replace the defective products.With respect to any defective services during the Warranty Period, we will, in our sole discretion, either: (i) repair or re-perform the defective services free of charge or (ii) refund the purchase price of such services.(f) How Do You Obtain Warranty Service?To obtain warranty service, you must send an e-mail to our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Warranty Period to obtain an RMA number. No warranty service will be provided without an RMA number. Instructions on how and where to return the defective product will be sent by email with the RMA number. (g) Limitation of LiabilityTHE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND OUR ENTIRE OBLIGATION AND LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. OUR LIABILITY WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT OR SERVICE THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE, NOR WILL WE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF PRODUCTION, WORK, DATA, USE, BUSINESS, GOODWILL, REPUTATION, REVENUE OR PROFIT, ANY DIMINUTION IN VALUE, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS OR SERVICES, OR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT.(h) What can you do in case of a dispute with us?The informal dispute resolution procedure detailed in Section 11 is available to you if you believe that we have not performed our obligations under this limited warranty or these Terms.
7. Goods Not for Resale or Export. You represent and warrant that you are buying products or services from the Site for your own personal or household use only, and not for resale or export.
9. Force Majeure. We will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted or breached these Terms, for any failure or delay in our performance under these Terms when and to the extent such failure or delay is caused by or results from acts or circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, governmental actions, war, invasion or hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest, national emergency, revolution, insurrection, epidemic, lockouts, strikes or other labor disputes (whether or not relating to our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, materials or telecommunication breakdown or power outage.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. All matters arising out of or relating to these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of TEXAS or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of TEXAS.
11. Dispute Resolution and Binding Arbitration.
(a) YOU AND ATELIER ALIENOR LLC AGREEING TO GIVE UP ANY RIGHTS TO LITIGATE CLAIMS IN A COURT OR BEFORE A JURY, OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION WITH RESPECT TO A CLAIM. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT MAY ALSO BE UNAVAILABLE OR MAY BE LIMITED IN ARBITRATION.ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PRE-EXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, CONSUMER PROTECTION, COMMON LAW, INTENTIONAL TORT, INJUNCTIVE AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN YOU AND US ARISING FROM OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION.
(b) The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in accordance with the Consumer Arbitration Rules (the “AAA Rules”) then in effect, except as modified by this Section 11. The AAA Rules are available at http://www.adr.org/arb_med or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879.) The Federal Arbitration Act will govern the interpretation and enforcement of this section.The arbitrator will have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to arbitrability and/or enforceability of this arbitration provision, including any unconscionability challenge or any other challenge that the arbitration provision or the Agreement is void, voidable or otherwise invalid. The arbitrator will be empowered to grant whatever relief would be available in court under law or in equity. Any award of the arbitrator(s) will be final and binding on each of the parties, and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
(c) You agree to an arbitration on an individual basis. In any dispute, NEITHER YOU NOR ATELIER ALIENOR LLC WILL BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS BY OR AGAINST OTHER CUSTOMERS IN COURT OR IN ARBITRATION OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLAIM AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE, CLASS MEMBER OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY. The arbitral tribunal may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitral tribunal has no power to consider the enforceability of this class arbitration waiver and any challenge to the class arbitration waiver may only be raised in a court of competent jurisdiction.If any provision of this arbitration agreement is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be severed and the remaining arbitration terms will be enforced.
12. Assignment. You will not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this Section 12 is null and void. No assignment or delegation relieves you of any of your obligations under these Terms.
13. No Waivers. The failure by us to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of ATELIER ALIENOR LLC.
14. No Third Party Beneficiaries. These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than you.
15. Notices.(a) To You. We may provide any notice to you under these Terms by: (i) sending a message to the e-mail address you provide or (ii) by posting to the Site. Notices sent by e-mail will be effective when we send the e-mail and notices we provide by posting will be effective upon posting. It is your responsibility to keep your e-mail address current.(b) To Us. To give us notice under these Terms, you must contact us by sending an e-mail to our Customer Service Department at email@example.com. We may update address for notices to us by posting a notice on the Site. Notices sent by e-mail will be effective when we send the e-mail.
16. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severed from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.